God gave us all gifts

Your freedom . . . How hard & how long are YOU willing to fight for it?  Too busy working, raising kids, homeschooling, running a business, dealing with health issues, etc to devote countless hours day in and day out calling government officials, going to government meetings, running for office, fighting the battles in court, etc?  Me, too. 🤷  Have I let that "life stuff" stop my fight for freedom? 🤣  God gave me intense strength, perseverance, and a fierce legal aptitude which I will use unwaveringly to defend our God-given liberties. Let me be just a mere example of what each of us should be doing to sacrifice and fight with all the gifts God gave us to keep our country free! 🇺🇲💜 

P.S. This means I'd much prefer to never hear someone ask me again "when is someone going to do something about that?" Or "why hasn't anyone tried to stop the government from doing that?"  Looking for someone who can make a change? That someone is you!

#RestoreFreedom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rick Martin (with the "Constitutional Law" Group) is NOT an attorney

We get our rights from God, not the Government