Join us on Wordpress, Youtube and Rumble!

Hello everyone! I am not super gifted in the art of blogging, but 3 years ago, God called me, as an attorney, to start educating the public on the law and the Constitution, as a means to empower We the People to take back our government, our freedom, and our country. I figured I would try this blogging platform as an additional way to get the message out there, but since it has not reached as many people as I thought it would, we are going to focus mainly on providing information through our website RestoreFreedomKH.com. If you love your freedom, this country, or the Constitution, make sure to check out that website or our channels on YouTube and Rumble. Want to subscribe to our new RSS feed?  You can do that at https://restorefreedomkh.com/feed




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We get our rights from God, not the Government

Rick Martin (with the "Constitutional Law" Group) is NOT an attorney